Ok, so you made it through a wordless blog. And today, we are going to have a photo-less blog. Except one!
These are a couple of my best friends, Paula and Tashia. We go back to elementary school! On a whim, we decided to head to the beach for a few days. Actually, not so much of a "whim". Tashia turns 40 in a couple of weeks. I turn 41 next week and Paula turned 41 last week. For that we celebrated! And in effort to further celebrate our birthdays, we are going to have a little giveaway. The persons who answer the most of the following questions about my girls correctly and then move on to the grand prize round will qualify to win the big prize.Sooo, without much ado, First phase... who said what? Answer, T for Tashia, P for Paula, or M for Melanie. Easy as that. Get a pen and paper and get started. Then, post your answers in the comment section of the blog.
Here we go:
1. "Seriously, I have a stopped up nose, something stuck in my gullet, and blisters on my feet. I just want to go to bed!" (when the others wanted to go to the beach)
2. "OMG. That is "Cold as Ice"! I remember Tim Brandon (now married to one of our good friends) playing that with his band in the 6th grade at Drew (Elementary School). We thought he was sooooo fine!" (that was 1979!)
3. "I have Milk of Mag packed in my bag, just in case."
4. "I have "Dear John", the movie! This is going to be an awesome Saturday night!!"
5. "Tell me what all flavors of fruity Vodka they have. I can't read the labels without my glasses.
6. "But I AM dressed up. My necklace matches my flip flops. "(when asked if ready to go out to the restaurant)
7. "Since I've been taking probiotics. I've not had near the stomach irritation."
8. "Ok, WHo needs a Germ-Ex wet wipe?"
9. "You gotta get you a Pampered Chef wooden spoon. They'll toe the line, and all you gotta do it pull it out of your purse!" (re potential discipline options for the strong willed child!)
10. "Hey. Have you guys seen this? It's a 3 in 1 laundry detergent! It has detergent, laundry softener, and anti-static!"
11. "My son will eat corn, but just will NOT eat green beans!"
12. "We are doing kegels in the ocean. Do we want to be 20 again? "
13. "Yea. and we're wearing our 'dumb', 'fool', and 'idiot' tees! (upon asking one of the teens if a mom/chaperone was at the party they all attended last night." Her answer... "Yea, I think so. Her car was there!")
14. "And NOW, I've got to poopoo."
That was simple enough. Now, I will pick the top three to compete in the next round, which is blast from the past! Questions about the three of us dating back to junior high. We had fun sitting around making up these questions. As for the above, most of the time I was sneaking pen to paper and keeping notes. They didn't even know what I was writing!
ok here goes. 1.P, 2.M, 3.P, 4.T, 5.T, 6.P, 7.M, 8.P, 9.P, 10.M, 11.T, 12.M, 13.T. Hope ya'll had fun at the beach, but if the majority of the conversations were about milk of mag, poopoo and kegels...well now i just don't know, LOL!!!! have a great week!
oops forgot 14. M!!!! :)
T P T P M M P M P T P T T M
Probably not even close. But it was fun guessing! I bet you girls are a hoot!
Hugs from Missouri,
Here goes nothing...
T M T M P P T M T M P M M T
t, m, m, p, m, t, m, t, p, t, t, p, m, m
T, M, M, P, M, T, P, P, T, P, P, M, T, P
P T M M P M P M M T T P P M
M T M T P M M P P P T M P P
yea it worked
ok...first of all...how cool is it that your friends initials are like MMPT? It was so confusing as i was answering these..(guessing these)..M, T, M, T, P, M, M, P, T, P, T, M, P, M
1-T, 2-P, 3-M, 4-T, 5-P, 6-M, 7-M, 8-T, 9-P, 10-M, 11-P, 12-M, 13-T, 14-M
T m t p m m t p p m p p t m
1-P, 2-T, 3-M, 4-P, 5-T, 6-M, 7-M, 8-T, 9-P, 10-M, 11-P, 12-T, 13-P, 14-M
Post a Comment